Webseite Workwise GmbH
Über das Unternehmen:
Wir revolutionieren die Art und Weise, wie Unternehmen ihre Ressourcen verwalten und Einsparungen ermitteln. Zudem wählen wir mithilfe von Netzwerkeffekten und datengesteuerter Intelligenz die bestmöglichen Dienstleister für unsere Kund:innen aus.
Klingt spannend? Dann freuen wir uns auf eine aussagekräftige Bewerbung
über unseren Partner Workwise.
To disrupt the status quo, we are looking for motivated hustlers, optimistic go-getters, and versatile thinkers who have the passion and determination to shoot for the stars together.
We know the road won’t be easy, but we’re fully committed to our mission because we care about the world we live in and the one we leave behind.
What can you expect?
- You work in cross-functional teams with Product Management and Engineering and act as an interface between Business and Tech
- You actively contribute to and participate in user research efforts, learn about the real pains of our customers and translate insights into new features
- You combine business strategy and feature requirements into detailed user stories for our developers and support prioritization of our roadmap
- You play a critical role in ensuring customers are satisfied with the product and our services in the long term
- You analyse product usage and performance, collect product feedback for our Product & Design teams and analyse potential improvements
- You keep a close eye on current market trends and competitors and create a benchmark and best-practice analyses
What should you bring along?
- You are currently pursuing or already have a Bachelor or Master´s degree in Business, Economics, or any comparable subject from a top tier university or business school
- You have first work experience in demanding, fast-paced environments (e. g., consulting, investment banking, high-growth start-ups, etc.)
- You are passionate about solving complex problems for our users and breaking them down into actionable steps
- You have exceptional analytical skills and a strong attention to detail, as well as a hands-on attitude
- You are excited to tackle complex business situations and feel comfortable being in an underdog position
- You’re business fluent in German and English and can stay with us for 4-6 months, full time
What do we offer?
- Work closely with experienced and successful serial entrepreneurs that support your development through mentoring
- A lot of space for your own ideas with a sparring approach – you will have a high level of autonomy and ownership
- Our team stands out: here, you will get to work with a highly motivated team that strives in the company culture to try, fail, learns, and improve every day
- One of the best learning experiences in Berlin
- Appreciation, joint growth, and lively interaction
- Regular team events – we celebrate birthdays and successes together!
- Competitive salary
- Healthy snacks and drinks
- Networking opportunities
Unser Jobangebot Internship Product Management – Research / Market Analysis / Engineering (m/w/d) klingt vielversprechend? Dann freuen wir uns auf eine Bewerbung über Workwise.
Bei unserem Partner Workwise kann man sich in nur wenigen Minuten ohne
Anschreiben für diesen Job bewerben und den Status der Bewerbung live verfolgen.
Eine Stellenanzeige von Workwise GmbH
Um dich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte www.my-perfect-job.de.